Adorable "Littlest Pet Shop" Cupcakes in chocolate and vanilla set on customized tiers!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I loveee this cupcakes ! Im celebrating my daughters 6th b-day in december, and she wants a littlest pet party!! How much are they?? I would need about 25 of them in chocolate chip or a mix of vanilla and chocolate !! Thanks and all u cupcakes are adorable!!!
Dots Treats Cupcakes are available by special order for catering, pick up or delivery.
We bake all of our delicious gourmet cupcakes from scratch in small batches using only the finest ingredients available - one taste and you'll notice the difference!
2 comments:
I loveee this cupcakes ! Im celebrating my daughters 6th b-day in december, and she wants a littlest pet party!! How much are they?? I would need about 25 of them in chocolate chip or a mix of vanilla and chocolate !!
Thanks and all u cupcakes are adorable!!!
it is wanderful i love dis pet
Post a Comment